Out of stock
Email me when stock is available!
TGA – Cherry Lemonade
- Height: Medium to Tall 2x
- Yield: 650 Grams per 1000 Watt fixture per 2/SQYD Quadrant*
- Indoor/ Outdoor: Does well Indoors and Out
- Best way to grow: Top the plants at least twice to form a shorter tree this plant is very vigorous,
- Harvest Window: 56-63 Days
- Sativa/ Indica: 40/60
- Hybrid: Granddaddy Purple X Durban Poison X Jacks Cleaner f1 X Space Queen
- High type: heady, stony / relaxing / pain relief / creative
- Taste: Fruit / Cherry’s / Lemons / Musk / Sour / Fruit
10 Regular Seeds
Cherry Pie OG x Jack the Ripper
56 – 63 Days
650 Grams per 1000 Watt fixture per 2/SQYD Quadrant*
Cherry lemonade is a cross between (Cherry Pie OG × Jack The Ripper) she’s a sugary treat, very frosty beautiful dense buds, flavor profile that’s off the charts with an incredible high. look for the prize ” fruit punch” phenotypes other variations range from sweet cherry OG / lemon candy. Very strong plant with virtually no need for cage /trellis. Excellent cultivar for extracts & cultivators that love strong terpene profiles.
Phenotypes – Tall plants that require topping and training but the stems support the flower well easily. Strong Cherry and fruit smells and heavy resin production good for extracts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.