KOS – Coma Cluster
- Breeder: Kingdom Organic Seeds (KOS)
- Lineage: Iron Cindy (m) x Boggle Dragon
- Lighting: MH/LED/T5/Plasma
- Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics)
- Photoperiods: Sprouting 16/8, Veg 18/6, Flowering 11.5/12.5
- Yield: Unknown but likely a huge yielding variety
- Flowering Time Indoors: 66 – 70 days depending on personal taste
- Harvest Outdoors: Mid/Late October in Northern Hemisphere
I tested the Iron Cindy male in my “Iron Maiden” tent of torture, where I stress the plant several ways including over pruning, heat, and drought, and he passed and always bounced back fast with flying colors. The Iron Cindy is a hybrid of Dutch Flower’s Metal Haze and my C99 (male). Bringing to the table some serious yields, along with some sharp Hazey and overripe figs as far as the flavoring and smells go. Hearty and highly adaptable, that’s the way we like ‘em.
The Boggle Dragon is BOG’s Bogglegum male crossed to my Blue Dragon selected female, BOG’s hybrid was an old NL #5 crossed to a Bubblegum and the Blue Dragon is Blue Rhino male crossed to a landrace Tibetan cultivar, my Tibetan Gold. I selected the Boggle Dragon female specifically to target the most awesome Tibetan high-type so hopefully it will run dominant in the Coma Cluster.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.